Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Live in your heart

3-Time Canadian Natural Bodybuilding Champion, Wade Lightheart (http://wadelightheart.ca/wordpress/)
 is one of the world's premiere training and nutrition advisors.
Wade is living proof that you can build robust health and a classic physique using raw foods.
As a Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor he has dedicated his life to helping others achieve physical, mental and spiritual balance through nutrition, health, and fitness. He routinely appears on radio, TV, and Internet sites as a guest expert and lectures extensively around the world.
This video gives us a quick run through a typical day, revealing some of his secrets about how to live the super healthy raw vegan lifsyle.
Truly INSPIRATIONAL Film Made by Markus Rothkranz



One day I said I have to live differently.
My life must change... Now!
I can't go on like most other people.
I have to finally get healthy.
I'm free now, no more darkness, only Light.


Something that looks up at you with loving eyes.
...Why?


Health is much more than what we eat.
Health is a mirror of our relationship with ourselves, with others and with everything.


We are living in this moment.
Listen to what your heart says.
Whatever it says - do it.
The answer you are looking for is always there from the moment you were born.


Live in your heart.

Markus Rothkranz said this, leader of the raw foods movement, world filmmaker and artist,  truly inspirational person:
http://www.markusrothkranz.com/
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com