Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Never too much about: Love and Thankfulness

There was a blind man who hated himself because he was blind. He hated
everyone, except his loving girfriend. She was always there for him.
He told his girfriend, "If I could only see the world, I would marry you."

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to him. When the bandages came off,
he was able to see everything, including his girfriend.

She asked him, 'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?'

The man looked at his girfriend and saw that she was blind. The sight of her
closed eyelids shocked him. He hadn't expected that. The thought of looking
at them the rest of his life led him to refuse to marry her.

His girfriend left him in tears and days later wrote a note to him saying:
"Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were
mine.''


This is how the human brain often works when our status changes.
Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by
their side in the most painful situations.

Touch my heart
Touch my heart and I'll touch yours with a gentle word or two,
For kindness bears the sweetest fruit that makes our dreams come true.
Touch my life with tenderness and fill my cup with love;
Share my dreams as I share yours beyond the stars above.

Take my hand as I grow old and lead me when I'm blind;
Show me that you really care … pure love is hard to find.
Touch my heart and I'll touch yours a little more each day;
Then we shall both find happiness somewhere along the way.

-Author Unknown

***********************************************
Valentine's Gifts - last minute

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com