Tuesday, March 4, 2008

She is Special


“I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.”
Stanley Baldwin


I was tag by my great friend Bindi. Thank you Bindi . I have to write 7 things about myself.
Because on Sutarday is International Women's Day , I'd like to write this post/tag about the most important woman in my life. She is my hero.

1. She is the best mother of 5 children, the best grandmother of 13 grand-children and the best great-grandmother of 8 great-grandchildren.

2. She is very lovely, friendly and loves to help others. Her occupation is a teacher and a naturotherapist.

3. Her bread is yummy and healthy.

4. She lives in Poland , the beautiful country in Europe. She loves nature and traveling.
http://adasku1.blogspot.com/

5. She is my best friend.

6. She is the best mother in the whole world and the best mother-in-law too.

7. She is 79 years young, retired, she started to study English and she started blogging too at age 78.
http://maria-pogaduszki.blogspot.com/

I dedicate this post to my lovely, dear Mother!

Please, don't hesitate to visit her place and say- hello.
http://maria-pogaduszki.blogspot.com/

Thank you and best wishes to All Women in the whole world!
Best wishes to All Men too, without men we are not complite.
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com