Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Eat the bread with joy...

I am grateful and thank God for each one touched my heart in your special way.
I appreciate all who are or have been a part of my blogging life. Being in your presence, I have learned to live, laugh, and love.
I give thanks for you, and I honor the spirit of God within you.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NubianGraphics.com


I came back with ... Daily Bread.

How much time do you take to eat a meal?
How much times do you chew eat mouthful?
How important is it to you to have a pleasant atmosphere at mealtime?
How often do you get into an argument around the dinner table?
Is the way the food looks and smells important to you?

These questions are part of very long list of concerns that can affect digestion. The process of digestion does not start in the intestinal tract. It really starts when you begin thinking about the food and start the preparation.
The preparation of food is very important - not just the ingredients or the length of time it is cooked, but also the attitude of the cook. If the person preparing the food is angry, that is transferred to the food and it is not as easy digested as if it is prepared with love and joy and caring.
The act of blessing our food not only enhances the food itself but also allows us to take into our bodies nourishment that is blessed. The body understands this and responds accordingly.
Do you know that people who bless their food before they eat it live longest?

"Eat the bread with joy, and drink the wine with a merry heart" - Ecclesiastes 9:7

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com