Friday, October 10, 2008

The Sunshine Vitamin

Yesterday I recived two beautiful gifts from two my lovely friends.


Cielo from The house in the roses
send me this lovely hugs and amazing rose in honor to friendship and comradeship...look ... here

Visit her amazing The house in the roses
She always inspires me and lifts my spirit.
---------------------------------------------------------

Shelia, who survived hurricane IKE gave me this beautiful gift of heart.

She is a brave woman full of sense of humor in any situation. If you would like to see how blessed she is, please visit her Note Song and read "My Storm Story".

Thank you Cielo and Shelia!!!

***********************************************
Photo by ₪₪₪ cнιρcнιrιρ ₪₪₪'s photostream
The Sunshine Vitamin D
It is better to get necessary vitamins from fruits, vegetables and other foods rather than supplements. But Vitamin D /or A+D/ as the pills I use sometimes. It is first up anti-aging Vitamin and I try to use it from sunshine or a pill.

Look what Dr's said about Vitamin D:
The Vitamin D Miracle Cure
Cell Defenses and the Sunshine Vitamin
and
Fact or Fiction?: Vitamin Supplements Improve Your Health

"We estimate that over half of all Americans are deficient in vitamin D," Dr. Oz says.
Dr. Oz says 1,000 units of vitamin D a day will benefit the body in a variety of ways. "Vitamin D is critically important for preventing cancer and critically important for reducing heart problems. It's linked to multiple sclerosis, to juvenile diabetes. It's one of the best ways of reducing infection rates. It's got a ton of things that it does for you to make your immune system function the way you want it to function."
Your body naturally gets vitamin D through sunlight exposure, so Dr. Oz says to get 10 minutes of direct sun exposure to your body or take a vitamin D supplement once a day.
Photo by miss_villanelle
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com