Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let's play today...

Many my friends ask and pray for Kevin. My THANKS to You All!
(My 4th years old grandson Kevin since two years is fighting with Leukemia.)

Photo taken Saturday, May 23, 2009 - Kevin & chick
********************************************

Let's play today...
This is so much fun. It is called The Sentence Game.

I will write a sentence and you have to pick "one word" out of that sentence, and make a new sentence ... and than the next person picks a word and makes a new sentence and so forth and so forth.
.........................
.........................
.........................
......................... .

Let's start.


Here is my sentence:

EXERCISING THE MIND AND BODY ARE THE SECRETS TO AN ETERNALLY YOUTHFUL OUTLOOK ON LIFE.

Let's play...

Enjoy.


(btw, you can come many times with new sentence)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com