Saturday, August 29, 2009

Refresh your body and mind by getting into yoga.

I returned after a break and want to inform you about my brand new podcast, which is installed on my blog. Have you noticed that my posts may not only be read but also listened to?
It will help me improve my English pronounciation.
I love it!
And it can be also for your convenience. Instead of reading my post, you can only listen to it, and during that time you can make some exercises to relax your muscles.
(You can also go to my Odiogo Page and click Subscribe so you can listen to my content on the go on your iPod or MP3 player. )


*****
Have you ever noticed how your body and mind work better on some days than on others? How one day things come easy to you, but on other days those same things require much more effort? These "off" days have a variety of causes. For example, if your body is stiff or tense, or if you're constipated or suffering from indigestion, your mind will also be disturbed. On the other hand, if your mind is disturbed because you're stressed out or emotionally upset, you may also feel lousy physically.

Yoga helps counteract both the physical and mental factors that give you "off" days. Asanas reduce tension and relieve common problems like constipation and indigestion. They also boost circulation, which energizes both body and mind. Yoga meditation calms the mind, enabling you to let go of worry. Regular practice will definitely reduce the number of "off" days you experience.

So if you're feeling down and out, turn your "off" day into an "on" day by getting into some yoga.
(From Wai Lana )

*****
Please, take a little break for refreshing your mind and body,
and sing and dance with Wai Lana. (I love it)... .Forget for a moment about everything, move to the beautiful sea, smell the fresh wave of the sea, and you will see that your day will be beautiful and your mind and body will be much more efficient.



Wai Lana website: http://www.wailana.com/
Wai Lana on YouTube

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com