Thursday, November 5, 2009

The life is about your soul...


"The life is about your soul, not about your body and
not about your mind".
-
Neale Donald Walsch, author of
Conversations with God : An Uncommon Dialogue (Book 1)

Most people work hard to keep the body happy.
Then they seek to stimulate their mind.
Then...if there is time...
they look after their soul.

Yet the most beneficial priority
has it just the other way around.

When was the last time you paid attention to your soul?

The Complete Conversations with God


***
The desire of my soul

I like to stop at
the drop of rain
the first snow
feed the squirrels ...

and here the sun ...

The wind may bring you
my words
touch your heart
I love the wind ....

and I love you...

I'm not looking for friends
Fate puts in my way
faces memorable
I try to understand human

and squirrel...


Photo: one of my friends, she likes to talk with me

"The Hopi Indians of Arizona believe that our daily rituals and prayers literally keep this world spinning on its axis. For me, feeding the seagulls is one of those everyday prayers." - Brenda Peterson

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com