Monday, September 8, 2008

Health and Beauty....Botox????

"If wrinkles must be written upon our brows, let them not be written upon the heart. The spirit should not grow old."......... James A. Garfield

Photo NEWSWEEK From the magazine issue dated Apr 21, 2008
Today's world is obsessed with Botox . Men as well as women strive to look young and beautiful. However, with the price of appearing young and beautiful, being a face full of poison (botulin-sausage poison), we should ask ourselves

"Is it worth it?"

Should our health be disregarded for the sake of appearing young, healthy and beautiful?
With Botox (botulin) injections under the skin the poison paralizes the muscles and swells the skin, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles. The effects of the injections will typically last for only a few weeks, then it is back to the doctor for more costly and dangerous treatments.

Are we sure that the happiness in our life, our work, our love and even our luck can be affected by our wrinkles?
Aren't we better off looking for healthier, cheaper and less dangerous ways to look and feel young and beautiful?
We should all begin by examining what's inside us. Only our inner beauty can truly reveal to the world how attractive we are.

My beautiful friend Shelia said: Beauty is living the life you life... How true.

Inspired by Shelia - Bathroom Beauty Shots

I took this pic by myself in my bathroom and asked myself - Do I need a botox?...
Maybe...But my decision is ...No, no....no.

"Don't do what I want you to do. Do what YOU want to do. Follow your own dreams".

And remember :

-Sefety before beauty
-The power comes from within
-Young at heart is really young.

I have a question : What instead of botox?

Have a beautiful, blessing week!
*****************************

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com