Monday, September 1, 2008

Walking... it is not easy

I'm sorry the video is not perfect, but I didn't want to lose this moment.

Kyle walking



I wanted to come back and share a little bit about my grandsons. As most of my friends know, Kevin (3 years old), is seriously sick, with leukemia. He is currently undergoing his next round of chemotherapy, and though this stage of the treatment is not as intense, it is not scheduled to be finished until 2010.

At the moment, Kevin is very cheerful and happy. His hair is growing.
Thank you so much for your prayers and supporting words! I really appreciate them.!

Kevin's brother Kyle is a year old and they love each other very much. Last month, Kyle began to walk and Kevin was very, very happy. (video)






Kevin before chemo:



More photos:

Have a beautiful week dear friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com