Monday, December 22, 2008

Life is beautiful.

These beautiful flowers and wonderful words I received for my last year's birthday from beautiful blogger friend - Mona . You see - Flowers are still alive!

Wonder of Blogland
Krystyna
She would lift you
On her delicate wings
Weighing you like the stars
Settling you amongst the Sky.

Her tender soul seeking
To Lighten your
Body, Mind and Soul
A Loving Mother
Grandmother and Friend
Hail, the Evolving Spirit!-

by Mona

(Thank you Mona again)

Life is beautiful and Life Is So Good!

I am no longer a teenager, but I still feel and act like a young teen.
Today is my 20th Birthday! A special 20th Birthday because it is my third time 20th Birthday.
Thank you God!
And I can tell that I feel great!
Btw, much better than when it was my second and even first 20th Birthday.
Do not believe me that my life is untroubled. But thanks God for the troubles too.

Life is beautiful and has so many possibilities.

John Glenn, at age 77, became the oldest person in space. On October 29, 1998, John and six other astronauts orbited the Earth for nine days aboard shuttle Discovery. His mission was to test the effects of space on the elderly.

Do you know George Dawson?
George Dawson - grandson of a slave and born in a three-room log cabin in Marshall, Texas - spent the first 98 years of his life learning all sorts of things, but could not read and write. But when he was 101, he published his book "Life Is So Good". (great book)
When he was 98 years old, he decided to take an adult literacy class. He got his GED at the age of 103.
Life is good just like it is,” says Mr. Dawson.
You don’t want to waste life, not a minute of it.”

So, if you feel like you're getting too old, don't believe it!
Life is so good, full of so much to see, do and learn!

Choose to be young!

And when you ask
God for a gift
be thankful if HE sends
not diamonds, pearls or riches
But The Love of Real True Friends.

I am thankful for You - My True Friends!

And Remember, Life Begins at 80...on the Internet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com