Saturday, January 10, 2009

Curry/turmeric benifits for health

Photo from images




Turmeric/curry is one of spices with many benefits .
I like this bright yellow to orange colored powder,
and curry is always in my kitchen.
I don't have blood pressure, but maybe this article be helpful for those who do.

view link

Can a curry spice be used to treat cancer?

view link

The Health Benefits of Curry:

view link


Today I saw at Asha's blogsite that
curry leaves plant is growing well inside her home now:

look here

Have a happy, healthy weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com