Friday, January 23, 2009

We are Nature beings... Thoughts for body and soul

The only way a rich man can be healthy is by exercise and abstinence - living like a poor man.- Sir William Temple

This beautiful Photo is from Peter's Paris . More beauty of Titicaca here: Titicaca (click pic to see in large)


Fear less, hope more,
eat less, chew more,
whine less, breathe more,
talk less, say more,
love more, and all good things will be yours
. -

(Swedish Proverb)

Beyond human beings, we are nature beings, created from the same source as animals, plants...even rocks.
We connect with nature on a spiritual level. The earth calls for us to connect so that we can feel balanced and whole - a part of the universe.
The more we become one with nature, the more it offers us.

“Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.”' - Vincent Van Gogh.

Our soul feels good when we experience oneness with natural world, which encourages us to appreciate and respect all life

I love Nature and I love the silence. Time spent in the silence is yet another opportunity to deepen my understanding of Spirit. There is so much for me to learn in life, and I am open and receptive to the lessons I am offered.

"Teach me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."--Psalm 143:8

"We are parts of nature, having evolved over millennia alongside other forms of life, so that our organisms can only trive on natural nurture, clean air, pure water and a toxin-free environment "- from book Healing the Gerson Way: Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases. This book can be the most precious tool to maintain and improve your health if you are fit and well or to regain it if you are ill.

There it is a winter and cold outside, but walk to the park and look how beautiful winter is also. How kids like to play and enjoye snow and ice.

Kevin and Kyle with their dad. (click pic)

Enjoy each season!

"Let us return to Nature" - as sugested the 18th century French philosopher Rousseau.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com