Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Be really Happy... in 2010

Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Worry Less and Enjoy Life More

Assert your right to make a few mistakes. If people can't accept your imperfections, that's their fault. - Dr. David M. Burns
Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. - Salvador Dali


***
The Perfect Girl

A friend asked a gentleman how it is that he never married.

Replied the gentleman, "
Well, I guess I just never met the right woman ... I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."

"Oh, come on now," said the friend,
"Surely you have met at least on girl that you wanted to marry."

"Yes, there was one girl once. I guess she was the one perfect girl, the only perfect girl I really ever met. She was just the right everything. I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."

"Well, why didn't you marry her," asked the friend.

"She was looking for the perfect man," he said.
***
Perfectionism is the enemy of creation, as extreme self-solitude is the enemy of well-being. -
John Updike

Pic from:PhotoBucket
-----
I wish you all my dear friends healthy and happy Christmas Holiday!

I need a long break, so
I wish you also
let
the coming 2010 year will be full of happiness, peace, successes and full of God's blessings.
See you some day!

Love you!


Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Worry Less and Enjoy Life More

Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com