Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jesus is Alive!

Photo from my friend Mel: True meaning of resurrection of Christ


Today I would like to share one of my favorite verses from the Bible:

Isaiah 53

3. He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.


4. Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.


5. But he was pierced for our (my) transgressions,
he was crushed for our (my) iniquities;
the punishment that brought us (me) peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are (I am) healed.

Hallelujah!
Jesus is Alive!

 Have a Blessed Easter!
Related Posts with Thumbnails

General Disclaimer !

This and all contents of my blogs are designed for educational and inspirational purposes only. The information provided through this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.

Thank You!

I'm sorry that I closed the comments section. That is because of my constant lack of time. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there. ***** I wish you All much health, love and happiness!

Map IP Address
Powered byIP2Location.com